Innova Facelift coming soon in India

One of the most successful products of Toyota has been upgraded and going to hit hit Indian market by late September. The face lifted version of Innova has some new stylish features. It has a large chrome grille with three horizontal slats. The bumper has also been changed and it changes the front look of the vehicle. New fog lamps are also introduced.
[​IMG]
Both diesel and petrol variants are available with 7 and 8 seater options. The rear side of the vehicle are same as the old version except some fabric works. It will be powered by 2.5 litre D4D that put out 102 bhp and 2.0 litre VVT petrol engine that put out 130 bhp. The price nearly match the older versions as facelift is going to be released in festival period of this year.
[​IMG]

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    From my point of view I dont think they charge the same price of old one.All facelifts are out there with high price tag that had not been rightly justified.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Am A CS Guy and i am quite interested in gaining civil engineering knowledge. 😀 I Have no knowledge previously in this..where could i start to acquire very basic...
CEans, Please note that the scoring for CEoM is bit different. Following are the main changes - Minimum number of words a new thread should have to score 100 points:...
Volvo is making a new step in diesel engine technology with their E family engine. These engines will be offered with different levels of turbo charging and may be used...
Transmission system-A brief intro and a doubt in it? Today I would like to give a small introduction on Transmission system .Ok first we can start with what are the...
Hey.. My college is conducting training session for two hours each week in which we can learn any of the three things mentioned above. Now, I want to know, which...