Infrastructure Management Service(IMS) as a career

hi, I'm a BSc IT grad and I've got a job in IMS(infrastructure management service).
Some one told me its about fixing PCs.
i don't want to end up doing which not related to IT networking/programming
Also how is the future of this field? If i work for 2-3 yrs what stipend i can expect.
Please reply asap.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys it's Shaf from EngineeringBecause again. Today we've got an article I think you'll all enjoy (especially you Big K). It's about an Indian student who went to university...
can any body tell me what is the inverse z-transform of (1-a)/(1-az(inverse)) Thanks
if i reciprocate the rotot (magnet) instead of rotating in between coil of copper wire....then shell i get electricity... if yes, then please somebody tell me how much thw area...
I will be creating a iFrame Static HTML Facebook Landing Page for CrazyEngineers Fans page. I need some best template suggestions, ideas or any other advice regarding writing the HTML...
Google accidentally posted following video and then quickly removed it. The video shows the next redesign of Gmail with new cool features. Take a look at following video - [video=youtube;aF2I8c3fNQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aF2I8c3fNQs[/video]...