Infosys May Trim On-Site Staff As A Cost-Cutting Measure

If you are an Infosys employee or looking to join Infosys in coming days - be aware that Infosys might be cutting down on the on-site staff as a cost cutting measure. According to a report published in Economic Times, the company is considering cutting down on on-site operations. It's not clear whether the staff sent on-site will be called back home or the jobs will be cut right away. According to ET - it could be the outright downsizing of jobs. We hope not!

The marketing team in the United States seems to be on the radar. This move is also being seen as complete restructuring of the Infosys sales team in the United States. The final decision will be made by Infosys co-founder who recently returned to the company along with his son; Mr. Narayana Murthy. Though not the 'CEO', Mr. Murthy is chairman, CEO, COO combined into one - according to ET's source.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since last week I am interviewing students and have found the students have developed a language preference among themselves for e.g they think "I am doing java since last 2...
Chemical engineer Chitra Thiyagarajan has obtained a patent for a device that converts plastic into fuel similar to diesel. Chitra set out to find a cheap as well as sustainable...
Gone are the days (well, we hope) when the cheaters used the 'traditional' paper-based chits to write down formulae, important answers, hints et al to secure passing marks in exams....
Dear sir/madam, I want to know is High powerPMDC motors eg:125hp motors are used presently or not.
So, twenty two years are completed of Linux. 22 years ago, Linus torvalds first publicly released Linux. Here's the Google+ post of Linux : Hello everybody out there using Linux...