Infosys Management Changes: SD Shibulal To Be CEO & MD K.V. Kamath To Be Chairman

Infosys today announced big changes to the company's management structure. One of the founders of the company, SD Shibulal will be the CEO and Managing Director of Infosys while K.V. Kamath will take over N.R. Murthy's place as the Chairman of Infosys. Narayan Murthy will become the Chairman Emeritus starting August 2011.

Kamath is currently the executive member of the Infy board and also co-executive of the ICICI bank.

Infosys is currently a $6 billion company that the founders started two decades ago with a mere budget of Rs. 10,000.

What's your take on this news?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Game Playing Kids - Surrogate Defence Software Developers? Dangerous waters Will game players be used to develop and fine tune actual software for warfare? Dangerous waters | Opinion | The...
sir if i am in 3rd year b.tech ece....for my 6 weeks summer training..which would be better airtel ( or other service providers) or nokia etc.? i m really interested...
Hello friend's As we know there are some frameworks which easy our task of coading management.I have some read about struts framework of java which is a nice framework for...
The daedalus projects has created this tiny crazyfile quadrocopter that rocks. For the details of the project, visit following link: CrazyFlie quadcopter description « Daedalus Projects Check out following video...
There is a rumor that the AIEEE paper has been leaked. The news I heard is that AIEEE paper was leaked at some center in Uttar Pradesh (UP) India. The...