Infosys layoff 2009 - one more time?

We just got the news that Infosys is laying off its employees once again. This time, about 5-10% of the workforce may be laid off.

Its being said that the layoffs are being done under the name of under performance. Any Infosys insiders here who can keep us updated with the latest news?

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    What!
    5-10% is a big number

Why so when the company's performance is improving

It is reporting better than the street expected numbers for the last couple of quarters

I wonder if under performance is the real reason behind it.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Only one word to explain the situation of Infosys, HORRIBLE !!!

Most probably they are not out of the recession zone yet, thats why they are trying to increase their profit, by cutting down their enormus work force (man power)

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, uhh, the forum rules did say that the topic should be titled appropriately... ๐Ÿ˜ *shot* After looking through the other introduction posts, I wondered whether the template given in...
I don't mean to be a leecher right on the day I joined CE, but I'm a bit pressed on time for the completion of this task at the moment,...
hello friends i am rohit doing engineering in electrical & electronics branch.I need your help .I have to make a mini project within a week so can you please suggest...
A desperate woman writes to the Technical support Guy, Dear Tech Support, Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the...
[FONT="]Just received this -[/FONT] [FONT="] [/FONT] [FONT="]Right Media will discontinue the DMX platform on January 31, 2010, so that we may focus on becoming a premium and differentiated exchange marketplace....