Infosys Kuwait Campus Photo

I stumbled upon a photo of proposed Infosys campus in Kuwait and it looks like this -

infosys

...can someone from Infosys confirm this? I bet it's going to consume half of their revenues in construction ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    OOps... it will be a engineering marvelous.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No offense, but it's too good to be true. ๐Ÿ˜
    Why don't they make such offices in India?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Actually i'm from Kuwait (was born and brought up there), and i haven't seen a structure like that in Kuwait(as yet). But yes, Kuwait has the potential to build such a structure. The shape of the Kuwait National Petroleum Corporation (KNPC) headquarters is that of a wave, and its mighty awesome. If Dubai can build the Palm Islands and now the World Islands, then why not Kuwait???
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    India has the potential and the man-power, but only if we could minus the corruption and the greed for more money can we build marvels like this - which i don't believe will EVER take place even in the next 100 years!!!

What India needs is another Shah Jahan, or Akbar or Qutub Uddin Ibak
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Omg!!! A Building in this shape... Wow... ๐Ÿ˜ To be checked out soon... ๐Ÿ˜

BTW, why don't such civil marvels happen here?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @atf: Shah Jahan did not build Taj Mahal. It was originally Tejomahalaya or Shiva Temple.

@AKD and Praveen: Really it is too good to be true. It is anyways good. Corporate houses can build such structures. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    ishutopre
    @atf: Shah Jahan did not build Taj Mahal
    Atleast he tried to make it happen right? Do you think anyone in India would try and build another wonder like Taj Mahal even in the next Century?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well you did not get me anoop. It was already built by Hindu Vedic Kings. Shah Jahan only took out Shiva idol and carved some verses from Holy Koran on it.

[video=youtube;u5Y7zFiI6z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Y7zFiI6z4&feature=related[/video] For more info, use google. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyways let us stop this discussion on Tejo Mahalaya here. Let us talk about Infosys building.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    ishutopre
    Well you did not get me anoop. It was already built by Hindu Vedic Kings. Shah Jahan only took out Shiva idol and carved some verses from Holy Koran on it.

[video=youtube;u5Y7zFiI6z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Y7zFiI6z4&feature=related[/video] For more info, use google. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyways let us stop this discussion on Tejo Mahalaya here. Let us talk about Infosys building.
    It's alright Ishu. I got it. But do you think anyone would create another wonder in India? Isn't it because of Shah Jahan's love for Mumtaz and his persistance that the Taj Mahal has been able to achieve its glory!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    We can achieve anything that we want to. ๐Ÿ˜€ Yeah we will build one sometime if not soon. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source::Education Times,The Times Of India
If you are an ebook junkie and want a converter to convert any of the popular ebook formats to the formats supported by devices like Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone 3,...
Suggest me some non-conventional, uncommon topics 4 a mini proj. in VB (with oracle and SQL) for the subject Information Systems Design Lab...... plz suggest in context to the subject..........
Grundig Digta 7 Premium BT voice recorder is a bluetooth recorder that can connect to bluetooth enabled devices in its surroundings to share the audio files it's recorded. Clearly, the...
Hi Guys, Lets start discussing about math and quantitative problems. Please post all your math related problems and get it solved by our Crazyengineers ๐Ÿ˜€ You can also learn the...