Infosys Joining Dates For 2012 Graduates

It looks like Infosys is delaying the joining dates of the 2012 graduates by almost 1 year. Few of the grads I know have received their Infosys joining dates in June next year! That's one full year of wait. Is it the bad economic times that Infy is going through? I'm not sure. But one full year of wait is just too big!

Freshers from 2012 batch - have you received your INFY joining dates yet? If you get the joining date next year, tell us how are you planning to spend the rest of the year? Let's gather and share our thoughts, views.

Replies

• sneha3526
    sneha3526
    hi Iam Sneha. I got my joining in Infy . Its 23rd july 2012.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is always a opinion among us. When people look at us they form an opinion right off. Is The same happening during recruitment process?
I am a final year Electronics and communication engg. student and i want some project ideas regarding wireless communication....!
Vedas have been source of knowledge for many here are few facts that will prove it 1). Vedas predicted nearly exact age of universe(watch out for this link): https://www.hitxp.com/articles/veda/veda-age-universe-bigbang/ 2).predicted...
Today's world there we hardly found any job which is suitable for EEE engineers..........
hi I am Yash.Let me introduce myself first i am a btech fresher (ECE) with good skills of programing(in both electronics and computer languages) and with the best skill, oration....