Infosys Gen-i Acquisition In NEW ZEALAND

Infosys has acquired New Zealand company Gen-i for an undisclosed amount. "We have entered into a strategic partnership with Gen-I to acquire its software solutions practice and offered positions to its 110 employees who will continue to be based at Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch in New Zeland," the company said in a statement from Auckland. "The partnership creates a new market proposition for local businesses by helping them to transform for competitive advantage, with new ways to innovate, reduce costs and increase the effectiveness of their people, processes and technology," Infosys Australia & New Zealand chief executive Jackie Korhonen said in the statement.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

if a object has a moment of inertia of 100Nm^4.. what do u infer from it? for eg. if velocity of vehicle is 10m/s, it mean it travels 10m in...
Friends, SAE update for the month of July 2011 can be found at SAE Update - July 2011 - (1).
SONY VPL-HW30ES is 3D home projector available at an affordable cost. Incorporating Sony's latest lamp technology, dynamic lamp control system, movie fans have the opportunity to enjoy an unrivalled 3D...
I'm quite confident that the product naming team in Microsoft doesn't like to drive their cars - quite likely they have chauffeur driven cars. The thought comes to my mind...