Information technology engineer looking to enter automobile industry

hi im Glen. currently in my B.E fifth semester of info. tech want advice regarding career opputunities for an IT engineer in the automobile field. My interests lie in automobiles but i find coding interesting which also led me to choose IT as my stream.what courses or training should i undergo to work in the automotive sector?...would like your opinions of the same...Thanks in advance!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a new teaser image shared on Twitter, it has come to the light that Lenovo K4 Note, the K3 Note's successor is launching in India soon. Sources have confirmed...
Microelectrochemical systems popularly known as MEMS have widespread applications in sensor & actuator modelling and the proximity sensors in our phones which adjust the screen according to the distance from...
I need it to complete my thesis on column shortening and Midas only offers 30 days trial and that too for only any one of its softwares. I have already...
After the successful launch of Google's flagship phone Nexus 6P in October, the Shenzhen-based company Huawei has announced the launch of is gold variant with “Nexus 6P Special Edition” for...
What is the role and work to be performed by Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL and is there possible carrier growth?