CrazyEngineers
  • Igneta D'Souza
    Igneta D'Souza

MemberJul 14, 2011

information security

Hi everyone.I am doing my final year B.E in computer science.Need some help in choosing a topic for my final year project. So please suggest some good project topics under ÍNFORMATION SECURITY'. pls pls pls reply.😕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 14, 2011

Did you try implementing Border Gateway Protocol?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Igneta D'Souza

MemberJul 14, 2011

hmm i dont have any idea on implementation of BGP. can you pls give some idea on BGP.
    And i have got to do a research project. So pls suggest if you have any other ideas also.
    Thnk u so much 😀
    Cancel

MemberJul 14, 2011

Oh... If its a research project, you can take something like DDoS and DoS attack and how to prevent them... Lemme send you some links of the papers related to it...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Also check these from the Google Search... <a href="https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=denial+of+service+filetype%3Apdf+ieee&oq=denial+of+service+filetype%3Apdf+ieee&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1325l1325l0l2020l1l1l0l0l0l0l621l621l5-1l1" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">denial of service filetype:pdf ieee - Google Search</a>
    Cancel
  • Igneta D'Souza

MemberJul 14, 2011

ok i will go through these topics.
    Thank you soooo much.
    Cancel
  • Igneta D'Souza

MemberJul 14, 2011

hey do these topics come under INFORMATION SECURITY?
    I need to do project in ínformation security' field. suggest something other than encryption and decryption. pls
    waiting for replies 😀
    Cancel

MemberJul 14, 2011

Yea... These come under IS only...
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register