information security

Hi everyone.I am doing my final year B.E in computer science.Need some help in choosing a topic for my final year project. So please suggest some good project topics under ÍNFORMATION SECURITY'. pls pls pls reply.😕

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Did you try implementing Border Gateway Protocol?
  • Igneta D'Souza
    Igneta D'Souza
    hmm i dont have any idea on implementation of BGP. can you pls give some idea on BGP.
    And i have got to do a research project. So pls suggest if you have any other ideas also.
    Thnk u so much 😀
    Oh... If its a research project, you can take something like DDoS and DoS attack and how to prevent them... Lemme send you some links of the papers related to it...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Also check these from the Google Search... denial of service filetype:pdf ieee - Google Search
  • Igneta D'Souza
    Igneta D'Souza
    ok i will go through these topics.
    Thank you soooo much.
  • Igneta D'Souza
    Igneta D'Souza
    hey do these topics come under INFORMATION SECURITY?
    I need to do project in ínformation security' field. suggest something other than encryption and decryption. pls
    waiting for replies 😀
    Yea... These come under IS only...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture Series on Manufacturing Processes II by Prof.A.B.Chattopadhyay, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel Free to discuss and ask questions.
Lecture Series on Manufacturing Processes II by Prof.A.B.Chattopadhyay, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel Free to discuss and ask questions.
This lecture discusses the mechanism of chip formation. Lecture Series on Manufacturing Processes II topic Mechanism of Chip Formation Explained by Prof.A.B.Chattopadhyay, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel Free...
The orthogonal and oblique types of cutting are explained in this video lecture. Understand manufacturing process better with lecture onOrthogonal and Oblique Cutting. Lecture Series on Manufacturing Processes II by...