Information Security Project For Navy

hello guys,
Am trying to work on information security system as my project topic using the NAVY as my focus area, please who has an idea on how i could go about it

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've tried to create a better title for this discussion using limited information you've provided. What do you mean by NAVY as focus area? What do you wish to achieve through your project?
  • fadairo adeoluwa
    fadairo adeoluwa
    Am actually going into the marine security agencies.

What am aiming to achieve is how to ensure safe communication
    Prevention of information
    And basically the design and implementation of a security information system for marine security agencies
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    fadairo adeoluwa
    What am aiming to achieve is how to ensure safe communication
    Prevention of information
    And basically the design and implementation of a security information system for marine security agencies
    Hi Fadairo. Firstly have you identified what are the existing problems for marine security agencies in terms of info security? Usually, military agencies use private networks and cryptographic solutions to communicate within their organization.
  • fadairo adeoluwa
    fadairo adeoluwa
    Do you know how it works, I would like to go into the cryptographically aspect

I would prefer cryptographically aspect as my solution, because I don't think something like that is used from where I come from

But is it advisable for me to go into that aspect as a computer science student as my final year project?
  • fadairo adeoluwa
    fadairo adeoluwa
    ash
    Hi Fadairo. Firstly have you identified what are the existing problems for marine security agencies in terms of info security? Usually, military agencies use private networks and cryptographic solutions to communicate within their organization.
    Ash are you available?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

YU Televentures, have a brand new smartphone on offering- Yu Yureka S with a 5.2-inch FHD display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution adorned with Corning Glass 3 for protection....
Is anyone here able to help me out with some questions about the ultrasonic welding process? I am having a bit of a problem with solvent welding some polycarbonate parts...
I cannot wait until my Lamborghini Centenario Roadster gets delivered. If you haven't seen it, then it's a must see.
Dear Members, I am preparing for IES2017 for prelims on 8th januvary what should i study for the shake of prelims ??? whether i should study both paper1 paper2 syllabus...
A lot of our fellow CEans have been writing us to know whether their accounts have been activated. We've decided to publish a list of names of our fellow engineers...