Information Science and Information Technology

hello guys,
i m Praveen kumar and i have completed my engineering under the branch Information Science Engineering in karnataka. In our university we have comp science and information science and no information technology. I applied for MTech at the 'Common Admissions for MTech Programmes' site started by some 6 NITs(Surathkal, Warangal, Calicut, Trichy,etc). All the NITs except Surathkal have mentioned qualifying degree to be under computer science or information technology but my branch is information science.
What should i do now?
Will i get an equal opportunity as information technology guys?

A reply will be welcomed whole heartedly
thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone please explain me about this web site ? I just got an brief idea about this website but i want to know whole procedure How it works?
Hacker Halted Conference-2010 Schedule: Hacker Halted Conference-2010, October 9-15th 2010, Miami Florida. Hacker Halted is the premier information security conference of its kind in the world. Hacker Halted has one...
I am interested in making an application for the deaf wherein the voice message at the caller end will be transmitted in the form of data packets such that they...
I was thinking there could be a way in which the piracy copies could be tracked. I don't know much about data security,but is it possible to encode a unique...
========================================================= Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences Call for Research Papers Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences- An International Journal ISSN: 2079-8407 ========================================================= Dear...