Information needed on Faulhaber Motor- low Rpm

I need a Brushless DC motor with a RPM as low as about 120 RPM and torque as 80 mNm.

I tried to explore the Faulhaber motors. I didn't get any motor meeting my requirements. I got a Faulhaber Motor which, if operated at 3 V, will meet the requirements I have but the problem is that its nominal voltage is mentioned as 48 V.

My question is: Is it appropriate to use a motor with nominal voltage as 48 V, at the voltage value of 3 V, continuously for hours. In the manual for that motor, they clearly didn't mention any lower limit anywhere. They gave a limit only on the maximum value.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to electrical/electronics engineering section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi..i am final year b-tech. student from mechanical and automation stream and want to do a major project....so please i request to u all ..give me the some good idea....thanks
Hi glad to meet you. I am here to lend any help or assistance I can. Check my profile.😁
I am an engineering student from eee stream...I have just completed my 2nd year..In our 4th sem. we had a course on "circuit and signals". This course has aroused my...
Iam pursuing my B.E. in GITAM university. I want to do my project on power electronics. Can someone suggest some ideas and projects to implement. I also have to present...
Hi, This is my project on real time video processing with vb.NET. [youtube]pTnhmKzD1tI[/youtube] Here is the link: YouTube - Webcam human interaction 😀