information: Help with further studies

hey guys plz help me out.....i m keen on doin ma further studies bt do nt knw wht to do...plzz tell me various options available......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: information

mdronsubbs
    hey guys plz help me out.....i m keen on doin ma further studies bt do nt knw wht to do...plzz tell me various options available......
    Before I being answering your question, promise us that you won't use sms text while posting on CE Forums.

Okay, all information that you've provided in your post is that you are interested in further studies. Looking at your profile, I see that you're a mechanical engineering student.

However, this information is not enough to give you any kind of advice. So, first tell us about your background and then answer this question -

"Why do you want to go for higher studies?"
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    ok.basically i am placed in a software company and incase i go for this job its useless that i have mechanical engg.So the other option is to try for the core companies.i tried but was gettin thru the interview so now i made up my mind to go for further studies....please help😒
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    hello CEans please help???????
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    k people help me with the universities in US UK AUSTRALIA supportin future studies in aspect of mechanical engg

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys.what if we have a color changing template installed to our forum.it will be cool idea to implement.
CEan Er.AtulSingh, one of the winners of the CE T-Shirt Contest shared few pics of the CE Tee. Take a look - Here's Atul with the tee! - CE On...
I NEED A ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION A beam of length lis continuous over two equal spans and carried on three supports at the same level. If one span has...
Those interested in robotics will love this - CG at RoboBusiness 2008 Highlights: The Robotic Snake What do you say? 😁
The psycology of a successful engg. is :- "Dare to think, but care to achieve it....." Its true for all famous persons. Just realise the depth of meaning of this...