CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 7, 2008

Re: information

mdronsubbs
    hey guys plz help me out.....i m keen on doin ma further studies bt do nt knw wht to do...plzz tell me various options available......
    Before I being answering your question, promise us that you won't use sms text while posting on CE Forums.

Okay, all information that you've provided in your post is that you are interested in further studies. Looking at your profile, I see that you're a mechanical engineering student.

However, this information is not enough to give you any kind of advice. So, first tell us about your background and then answer this question -

"Why do you want to go for higher studies?"
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • mdronsubbs

MemberMay 16, 2008

ok.basically i am placed in a software company and incase i go for this job its useless that i have mechanical engg.So the other option is to try for the core companies.i tried but was gettin thru the interview so now i made up my mind to go for further studies....please help😒
    Cancel
  • mdronsubbs

MemberMay 23, 2008

hello CEans please help???????
    Cancel
  • mdronsubbs

MemberJun 1, 2008

k people help me with the universities in US UK AUSTRALIA supportin future studies in aspect of mechanical engg
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register