Information about Online Data Entry Jobs

Hello Friends

Can anyone give me some information on data entry jobs that includes How it works, and legitimate website that offers these jobs,

Is this true " You can earn 45k by doing data entry work from work"? or just wastage of time

Please don't give me google links, I want only those links that you have tried or heard your friend tried

Thanks

Replies

• yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    i am also tryed it many times but do not get any satisfaction its either wants an amount of security also.so,i refuses it if u get a good one then pls inform me also.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let me throw some light on how it all works. Data entry would come in various forms - some spamming, some legit and some illegal. We'll only talk about the good ones though.

In a typical data entry job, the recruiter will hire a freelancer to perform guided data entry. That is - the freelancer will be exactly told what kind of text they are supposed to generate and where to generate it. For example, there could be a data entry job where you have to manually 'digitize' long list of members of an organization, or turn printed word into digital content (scanning won't be an option) etc.

Earning Rs. 45k/month is quite possible with data-entry jobs; but when that job is about high-quality blogging. If you can develop a successful blog (requires lot of patience) you can very well earn several lakh rupees a month.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heapsylon, a small startup based in Redmond, Washington, has come up with Sensoria - a special pair of socks, "e-textile" fabric of which contains embedded pressure sensors to check the...
I visited Infosys Website after a long time and was pleasantly surprised to see a brand new homepage. The new website looks refreshingly nice and way better than the older...
After the success of National Go kart Championship, LPU SAE India Collegiate Club of Lovely Professional University (Phagwara) is organising an Asia Level Go kart championship in association with SAE...
Can anyone suggest or provide detailed notes or text books which beginners can easily understand on Practical Design of RCC elements (From foundation to Super structure)?
DNA can screw big time, crime or no crime. My maternal side is always at the receiving end when I start ranting about the stupid potato-nose I've been gifted with,...