Information about Nanotechnology

hello everybody....

please tell me about nanotechnology?
i am really unaware of this branch of science......................

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    Nanotechnology refers broadly to a field of Applied science - Wikipedia and technology whose unifying theme is the control of matter on the Atomic - Wikipedia and Molecule - Wikipedia scale, generally 100 Nanometre - Wikipedia or smaller, and the fabrication of devices with critical dimensions that lie within that size range.

Do visit this link Nanotechnology - Wikipedia
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    visit😎: #-Link-Snipped-# ...#-Link-Snipped-#
  • suyash
    suyash
    I think that the wiki link above does a great justice to the topic...but in case you have any special doubt with respect to something in particular then this material science engg will be at your help !!

though must say, electronics is soon going to be impregnated with all the nanotech stuff for sure with minituarisation progressing at this rate !
  • pratik_ghatwai
    pratik_ghatwai
    thank you guys................
    and as i belong to electronics branch................i will be needful about this branch...........iof you have some more information please keep sending.
  • ranvir1986
    ranvir1986
    If just as a motivation, ill tell you you some of the wonderful feats that can be achieved with nanotech.
    1. Somewhere in UK, they have developed batteries that look like ordinary black paper and also are flexible, light weight etc but look at the prospect- they can be cut as desired and stacked one upon the other to increase the potential and can as well fit in any place however congested it may be.

2.This one has been accomplished in India- certain fabrics have been developed that shirts made out of these shall roll the sleeves automatically when the temp goes up to a certain amount.

3.This is the one i like most. Now most of us have seen fiction movies where stuff like cars gets damaged and reforms itself back to new. Well that is one possibilty with nanotech around. People are working on this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends , I am Navjeet Brar frm Muktsar,Punjab ............................... and currently pursuing B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg (3rd year) from BBSBEC............................................................................................ I am here to share my ideas on various...
can u send me the best tutorial or refrence for qt devlopement in c++ i want to do application programming thanks ankush jetly
Was doing my weekly reads when I came across this ... do you know that the Internet will stop working in 30 years. The reason being that Unix stores the...
why it dose not work? run it in matlab: close all clear all clc syms fy fpy fzy fx fpx fzx A; %A is alpha %% IN_PUTS: Rpy = input('...
Hi Kidakaka, Do you have any idea about website URL redirect when the website is in PHP