Information about experts who conduct workshops in colleges

hey!!
i need information about the people or companies which conduct workshops and events in colleges.
Given below is the list of few events for which i need experts people who can conduct theoretical as well as practical sessions.
1) embedded systems.(for 2nd and 3rd year students)
2)Artificial intelligence and neural systems.
3)advanced communications.
4) robotics
5)digital signals and image processing

6)applications of nano technology in communication systems
please reply asap .
thnx

Replies

• monujatt
    monujatt
    I heard hcl organise such events bt not sure whether they will cover above topics or not....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not aware of any right ouf my mind. I'm quite sure that if you can promise crowds, there would be many local experts who'd be willing to conduct a workshop in your college.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please post pdf downlodable link for dynamics of machinery.
hi, iam building a circuit that requires transmission of data by wireless. i have to transmit serial data by RS232 wirelessly from one controller to another controller. i want help...
Today its been 10 day when Apple had launched the OS X 10.8 - Mountain Lion; however a huge number of users have already reported on Apple forums that they...
Electronics Arts INC. has filed a lawsuit for copyright infringement against the Zynga INC, alleging that the Zynga "The Ville" has misappropriately used EA's popular game "The Sims Social" This...
hi every one! i'm a new user on this forum. i'd like to seek help to decide which university to go in i'm pursuing my b.tech 4th year now, in...