Information about Aeronautical engg.

Hi am salman m new to this site i want to know about basic of aeronautical engg & about future .

Replies

• inform
    inform
    riders
    Hi am salman m new to this site i want to know about basic of aeronautical engg & about future .
    Aerospace engineering involves design and manufacture of very high technology systems, the job requires manual, technical as well as mechanical aptitude. An aeronautical engineer needs to be physically fit and fully dedicated to his work. One needs to be alert, have an eye for detail and should have a high level of mathematical precision to be successful.
    Initially, candidates begin work as graduate engineer trainees or junior Engineers. Keeping in view their performance, academic background and aptitude, they are placed for training in the aircraft maintenance/overhaul or support section. On completion of training they are placed as assistant aircraft engineers or assistant technical officers.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Hello,
    Aerospace engineering is the branch of engineering behind the design, construction and science of aircraft and spacecraft. It is broken into two major and overlapping branches: aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. The former deals with craft that stay within Earth's atmosphere, and the latter deals with craft that operate outside of Earth's atmosphere. While "aeronautical" was the original term, the broader "aerospace" has superseded it in usage, as flight technology advanced to include craft operating in outer space.

Aerospace engineering, particularly the astronautics branch, is often informally called rocket science.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i jus want 2 kno wot all r the important topics dat can b considered for a paper presentation on dis topic?? thanx in advance!!
Hello everyone..actually my supervisor want me to do this project for my final year..who can teach me how to build the audiometry software by using visual basic or labview..??this audiometry...
For people who love driving and especially for those who are active bloggers and photographers, check this out - The Great Driving Challenge | User Application
i need ideas how to do projects plz
hello guys I m a mechanical engg i studied a lot about vortex tube and its application i wanted to know is there any way i can make it i...