InFocus Bingo 10: Android Marshmallow, Quad-Core Processor & Front Camera With Flash For Rs. 4299

American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has launched the most affordable Android Marshmallow smartphone in India. The InFocus Bingo 10 will be sold exclusively on SnapDeal starting from today at a price of Rs. 4299. At this price, InFocus Bingo 10 is pretty well built and has some very good features. The InFocus Bingo 10 sports a 4.5-inch display with FWVGA (854x480 pixels) resolution. The display has a good pixels per inch figure but is not protected by any branded protective glass. The USP of the InFocus Bingo 10 is the presence of two 5MP cameras one on the rear and one on the front, both with LED flash. We have already seen that InFocus likes to attract the selfie focused individuals by giving them good cameras on the front. On the InFocus Bingo 50 With Two 8MP Cameras, 64-bit SoC and 4G Launched As SnapDeal Exclusive there were two 8MP ones and on the InFocus Bingo 20: Selfie Camera With Flash, 4G LTE & Android Lollipop For Rs. 5749 there were two 5MP ones with flash on either of them.

InFocus Bingo 10 (1)
InFocus Bingo 10 (2) InFocus Bingo 10 (3)

Underneath the hood of the InFocus Bingo 10 we find a MediaTek MT6580 chipset that houses a 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A7 CPU, Mali-400 MP GPU and 1GB of RAM handling the task of running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) that is topped up with the company’s InLife UI 2.0. The internal memory of the InFocus Bingo 10 stands at 8GB and you get the option of expanding the storage to up to 64GB with the help of microSD cards. The InFocus Bingo 10 supports 3G connectivity and has two micro SIM slots. The InFocus Bingo 10 is powered by a 2000mAh battery that can easily last for a day on average use. The InFocus Bingo 10 features Wi-Fi, microUSB and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. The InFocus Bingo 10 packs in light, proximity and G-sensors.

The InFocus Bingo 10 is being sold in Black and White colour variants on #-Link-Snipped-#. If you are one of the early buyers you can get 512MB free Internet from Idea with 30 days validity every month for 2 months.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inspired by the magnificent Batmobile, engineers from Cornell University have manufactured a hybrid material that exhibits the stiffness of a metal or the softness of rubber as per requirement. The...
Intex has launched a new smartphone to entice 4G enthusiasts. The Intex Aqua Ace II is the successor of its much successful Aqua Ace. Intex will be throwing in a...
hi i m persuing final year cse.. i gave gate exam but could not cleared... i m an average student but still wants good job.. can u tell me in...
Very good morning every one need some help to know about how to calculate backup time in hr of a 2000 ah battery bank with the load of 150 amp.
Newly announced Apple iPhone SE will be made available in India in April, with a price tag of only Rs. 39000 for the 16GB (base) model. Now, if you're an...