Industrial Visit To Bangalore -Suggest Industries

hello sir, we'r students of LITAM , ECE dept. planning to have a tour to banglore for 3 days with an industrial visit in it.so, can u suggest us places especially for industria visit

Replies

• Unique Creations
    Unique Creations

Hello There,

Who ever interested for INDUSTRIAL VISIT especially for Electrical, Electronics, CS and other backgrounds also can Visit the company at  bangalore just opp. to wonderla with a Nominal fees and contact me on 9035597569, santhosh.ct@jvselectronics.in

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone I m student of mech. 3rd year wants to knw some of events for college students As we have team n done some of workshops other than these...
Logitech K310 is your washable keyboard. You can just dip it in the kitchen sink and wash it and then get it to work. The only time I've felt the...
Entrepreneurship and failure go hand in hand. The major part of entrepreneurs life and any startup is about dealing with failures. The world is uncertain and the decisions don't always...
Can someone briefly tell me how do sensors work? I've to know it as a part of my industrial engineering studies.
why is vortex fow important and its application in mechanical engineering??