Industrial training in vlsi design, chip designing or embeded system

i am sanjiv and pursuing be in 3rd year in ec branch . i have to do training in either vlsi design , chip designing or embeded system , but i am totaly confused what subject shall i choose for having a good future scope ..seeing the present scenario ....Also i wanted to know what are the good isntitutions that give trainings,and which one will be the best for me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am working on a project. And part of it concerns the switching regulator. I am using the MC34063 from OnSemiconductors. I plan to use it as a step...
For constructing a small scale wind turbine which can be used on roof top of houses which is the best material for constructing the turbine or blades keeping in mind...
Guys, I've got a circuit for this device from "www.redcircuits.com/Page9.htm" , but there is problem... i.e., there's a buzzer which is to be sound when mercury switch is 'ON',(through walking)......
ok so like i im not sure where to post this if you can point me in the right direction please do so so i need to know the best...
With a project called Closure Tools, Google plans to start helping developers who aspire to match the company's proficiency in creating Web sites and Web applications. Google is a strong...