India's military security research....more research needed?

hey guyss...do u think the research done by our country in the field of military intelligence is enough?y cant we invest more more amount here???we do have a good human resource...can we be on par with the u.s anyday?

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    jishnu nair
    can we be on par with the u.s anyday?
    Nothing is impossible.
    jishnu nair
    y cant we invest more more amount here???
    Do you think the government will do that?. If so, It will be a long process
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Very rare researches are done by Indian engineers in military intelligence/defense system hence we are largest importer of arms surpassing China ๐Ÿ˜ก
    We don't need "more human resource", we need "skilled human resource".

Will current Engineers opt for Military defense intelligence ? Nope ! because government pays somewhat less than other major private companies.

What could be the reason ?? answer is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Boo! $35 billion deal between India and Russia. I wonder whether HAL folks build kites in their labs.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It's some weird mentality, employees have acquired of government job ;you know.
    It's government job, it's secured ! We work or don't, nothing will happen to our job.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I know this doesn't go with the theme of this thread - but if we (every country) switch military budget with science budget, we would achieve absolutely incredible things!
    ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AbraKaDabra
    I know this doesn't go with the theme of this thread - but if we (every country) switch military budget with science budget, we would achieve absolutely incredible things!
    ๐Ÿ‘€
    For most of the countries; all the science knowledge is invested in making weapons. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Boo! $35 billion deal between India and Russia. I wonder whether HAL folks build kites in their labs.
    The design division of HAL had 1200 drawing boards with 200 supervisors. When I went there (Very long back) with a colleague Only a handful were occupied. No supervisor in sight. Probably, the rest were out flying a kite.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    The design division of HAL had 1200 drawing boards with 200 supervisors. When I went there (Very long back) with a colleague Only a handful were occupied. No supervisor in sight. Probably, the rest were out flying a kite.
    I clicked 'Like' but soon realised that I didn't quite 'Like' reading that. I don't want to 'Unlike' it either. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is an inset story to this visit. My friend was smoking as we were walking along inside the compound to go to the conference room. He felt that he was being watched. The imported fighter jet in a hangar off the road had a heat seeking missile war head. We found that this was tracking the glowing cigarette tip since we were within IR range. The positive aspect was that my friend gave up smoking. (I had done that long back anyway). The contrast between the imported technology and our unmanned drawing board was stark.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, i want to start a new small scale industry in Electronics and Communications industry. if any of you have new ideas pls share thanks aruna
I am a student taking engineering,electrical and electronics being my major.I study in Kenya.My passion for engineering was fueled by two factors:my passion for sciences especially physics and i believe...
what egg..sactly is it ? awaiting ur ideas and reviews
does anybody know about the placement and faculty of cdac mumbia....is it good???
java developter work with grails and oracle database..