Indians effort goes to credit others.!

Do you know why the INDIA is still a developing country.!

Indians are the blooming flowers and buds in the marvelous garden called India. But Indians are in such a pathetic condition when compared to other countries. Paradoxically this is so, even while we have many talented and powerful Indians.

“38%” of doctors in U.S.A are Indians.
“12%” of scientists in U.S.A are Indians.
“36%” of NASA scientists are Indians.
“34%” of Microsoft employees are Indians.
“17%” of Intel employees are Indians.
“20%” of IBM employees are Indians.

Indians instead of India achieve this credit because, all the brainy fools are migrating to other countries. If all these brainy fools work for India, we would be in NO.1 position in the world.

Serving one’s mother land is the noblest goal – according to Swami Vivekananda. So, the ultimate aim of every student is to concentrate on the development of his own country.

So, what are your views about this..! Why these people migrated to other countries without thinking about their motherland. And what makes them to leave their motherland.

Please share your views in this thread..! Sorry if i am wrong.!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY.....

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah that is a problem that really gets to my nerves :evil:
    when my friends also decide about going and settling in some land (they often quote "that is life😛". as if!😡)
    no point in shouting such things when our own Indians detest the life here 😔
    hope the future generation do change their attitude

Lets make India proud with our innovations
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Nice article Sahithi..
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Stop calling them Indians, please. We are making a fool of ourselves by calling them that.

P.S. Try to refrain from such India centric posts. This is a global forum. The article would look good on a blog though.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    raj87verma88
    Stop calling them Indians, please. We are making a fool of ourselves by calling them that.

P.S. Try to refrain from such India centric posts. This is a global forum. The article would look good on a blog though.
    ok rajverma..!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    dileep k
    Nice article Sahithi..

Thank you dileep..!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This thread is being closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I also want to know about Linear and Nonlinear Mixing
hai i am completed with my IT and i wanna continue my studies with M.tech can any one suggest me how to prepare and which would be best for my...
Hi all, I am a Mechanical Engineer doing a project which also incorporate 2 motors in parallel.I am searching for Device which can count the Number of times I have...
Hi friends Post your Quotes.The best quotes will be selected as quote of the week. The Quotes include various sections and will be displayed as follows Example: 1)Quote of the...
Random-access memory (usually known by its acronym, RAM) is a form of computer data storage. Today, it takes the form of integrated circuits that allow stored data to be accessed...