Indian researcher shows faults in EVMs, gets arrested

Indian researcher, Hari Prasad, one of the team members who had exposed the ways the electronic voting machines of India can be tampered is arrested. The arrest of the researcher, who is also the Managing Director of Netindia, happened as he refused to reveal the name of the source, who helped them to get an access to the voting machines.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We had interviewed Mr. Prasad some time ago. Here's his exclusive Small Talk with CE: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientist are developing a computer which works on human thinking. This new technology by Intel enables computer users to search on Internet simply just by their thoughts.If it does then...
Mr. Hari K Prasad, the MD of NetIndia [Read: CE's Exclusive Small Talk with Mr. Hari K. Prasad on Hacking The Indian EVMs ] who demonstrated that the Indian Electronic...
I need help with my third year project... Airline Reservation Managemnet System implement in Java , use JDBC ans SQL
Hi Guys , M here to asist you on USB Protection , USB Encryption, Linux Flash Drive, and USB Boot Drive. I own blogs for the same. Hope i can...
What if a router is capable of transmitting data at the rate of 40 GB/sec which is much faster then the previous one.Now it is possible to send data at...