Indian Institutions of Engineers,SOUTH EX

The Indian Institutions of Engineers,SOUTH EX was established in the year 2010.the Indian institutions of engineers is a premier technical education and training institute in the SOUTH EX. This institute is the first Diploma level institution in the SOUTH EX to get ISO 9001 Quality System Certification. the Indian institutions of engineers is engaged in carrying out original research of significance and technology development at the cutting edge. It imparts training to students so that they become competent and motivated engineers and scientists. The Institute celebrates freedom of thought, cultivates vision and encourages growth, but also includes human values and concern for the environment and the society.

For More Information Contact :
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
m. 9958421063
m. 9716299716
The Indian Institutions of Engineers
H-66,engineers bhawan
(Near Bengali Sweets)
South Extension , Part-1
Delhi-49 ,
Email : #-Link-Snipped-#
(Website :#-Link-Snipped-#)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, i am trying hard to connect arduino mega adk with my android app through php server located on a web hosting site. the problem is, i want to...
How To connect the Microcontroller with our computers?? My problem is that.. "I have created One Device using micro controller which reads the Temprature.Hence i want to send that reading...
I search information about design the software and the hardware of controllers especially servo controllers.​I have several questions about this subject and I will glad if you can write your...
Prelude: The monkey Like all introductions, let me start this one with a (very) brief talk on myself. I'm Amit and right now I'm doing my M.Tech in VLSI and...
Hi, Every computer geek know about the compiler. Compiler is a program which convert high level language code into machine code..There is front end and back end in compiler. Front...