Indian Government Job Website: http://www.niesbudnaukri.com

Indian Government Job website named niesbudnaukri.com has been launched by the National Institute Of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (aka NIESBUD). The job portal is aimed at providing information about the latest openings in various engineering and non-engineering domains for skilled people with different educational backgrounds. There are several job categories to choose from and various salary ranges, skill sets and location.

I did a quick check on the website and found that the website hasn't been fully developed yet. I typed keywords 'testing' in the 'keywords/skills' field and the website presented me with a useless message that says "Message [OK]"

niesbud-jobs-india

For most of the IT job searches, I found most of the listings from 'HoneyWell', TCS, HCL, HRWings, Wipro etc. It'd be too early to judge this website because it's just been announced; but a lot of work needs to be done on the functional as well as the overall usefulness of the portal to the job seekers.

The system also allows posting resume through a form which again, is incomplete. The 'current location' field presented me with only a few pre-defined entries. What's interesting is that this field is mandatory and it does not list my city! What am I supposed to fill in it then? Of course you will be able to upload your resume in .doc, .docx, .rtf, .pdf formats; but the maximum size of your resume can only be 300 kb (kilo bits!). Are you serious, NIESBUD?

Final word: This looks to be an interesting initiative by the Government, but I have serious doubts about its overall usefulness. Do give it a try and share your experience of using the niesbudnaukri.com website with us. All the best!

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    After the unique app 'Jobs in GoG - An App for the Jobs by Government of Gujarat', Recruitment Calendar of Government of Gujarat (India) this one is a welcome move at a national level.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    I too have searched for the keyword EMBEDDED and got result related to mechanical
    Lets wait for upgradation ,, but really a good step looks fruitful ahead.
  • Devi_S
    Devi_S
    When I apply for a job it shows like i need to check further details at the given link . It has been mentioned that I need to pay 200/- and send my resume to Isn't it fake?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd not recommend anyone to apply to the jobs through the website yet. Doesn't look trustworthy to me. At least the guys in charge of managing and running the website need to do a lot of work to keep the spam out and only let verified companies to recruit candidates.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are a true geek who's unhappy with the current choice of browsers that dominate the market viz. Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera etc., and want a browser that's a...
The Chromebook is a stylish, Google-powered computer that is suited to casual users and low-demand tasks priced at an affordable range of $200-$250. A recent development attempts to bring the...
Great history awaits! Its none other than Germany vs Argentina finale at Brazil kickstarting in a few minutes.Lets roll it
Why google crome doesn't give response to ADOBE FLASH PLAYER?
RV Sindhu Sadhana is India's indigenously built 'Research Ship' aka a floating laboratory. The ship is equipped with multiple laboratories to conduct research on data collection and analysis, echo sounders,...