Indian Air Force Fast Track Selection - Flying Branch

Indian Air Force is conducting Fast Track selection for male and female candidates for Flying Branch Short Service Commission. The event will be organized at Bengaluru, Pune, Chandigarh and Bhopal on 4th and 11th of August 2013.

Training of the selected candidates will commence from Jan 2014 at Air Force Academy, Hyderabad.

Eligibility: 19 to 23 years (born between 02 Jan 1991 to 01 Jan 1995). However an age relaxation is given to the candidates holding Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA upto 25 years.

The venue details along with the documents that are to be carried along can be found in the attached official notification.

If you have any doubts pertaining to the selection criteria, please post a comment and I will get back to you.

All the best ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers have devised a bot that uses Brute Force technique to crack the 4 digit pin of smartphones. The bot tries all the possible 4 digit combinations until it unlocks...
Everyone is aware of the introduction of new Android 4.3 OS. I just wanted to know if an update is available for Galaxy series. From what I have gathered from...
Apple is all set to unveil the Retina version of IPad mini later this year as a competition to Google Nexus 7 offering a high resolution display. Apple has planned...
Let's try to understand what are indexes in oracle or any database. Consider a general scenario that we encounter in our daily life.. Suppose I have a book with me...
With too many companies offering mid range smartphones , i am really confused on which smartphone to select or just wait for Nexus 5 or iphone 6 ?