India - No 1 test team in the world

India has finally been able to claim the numero uno position after so many years

They have deserved it from long ago, struggled for it and put in more and more efforts

And now finally they have got it clinched it and that too in a extravagant style that has caused a frenzy all over the country

India is celebrating this wonderful feat achieved by many great performances, contributions from each and everyone and what we can call as truely a team's effort

Congratulations to team INDIA 😁:dance::music:πŸŽ‰:myparty:πŸ‘

Its party time guys...

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    ya its been a great pleasure to being no. 1 team in the world πŸ˜€
    hip-hip hurray πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great News!!!

India won the test eventually getting into No1 in tests!!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    So its time for the sports anthem - CHAKDE INDIA

[youtube][/youtube]
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    a really good news...

hope that we will continue the no. rank continuously...
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    ya i also hope that India retains this #1 position for a long time
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Gaining is much easier then maintaining. Lets see if India can retain the rating atleast for a year or so.
  • itchap
    itchap
    Great News..Lets see for how much time India can retain the no. 1 position.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    awesome news.....:clap:
    and that too after 77 years of test cricket.....
    and yeah the real challenge of retaining the position lies ahead.......
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    congratulations all NDIANS!!
    well done by our boys..
    (cricket team)
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    awesome team India :clap:

keep the 1st place for a lasting periodπŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I often need to do conversions, and while it's not especially difficult to do factor-label equations (aka dimensional analysis) by hand, it seemed like an automated tool could be convenient....
Check out the new Zoozoo ads... they are really fun to watch [youtube][/youtube] I can't stop...
TeamViewer 5.0.7418 File size:- 2.59 MB TeamViewer is an excellent screen-sharing and file-transfer app that can be used to facilitate business collaborations as well as helping distraught relatives diagnose and...
Ever since Google published the following blog: Official Google Blog: Personalized Search for everyone lot of webmasters have began complaining that all the efforts they've put in so far in...
Im new to CE, everything looks confusing but is very interesting well this is me in short: Name:rahul sanal *Engineering Trade:mechanical Location: bangalore *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: well i...