India Innovation Challange by TI for Engineering Student !

[​IMG]
Texas Instruments Inc. in collaboration with Department of Science and Technology(DST) proudly announce the 'DST & Texas Instruments Inc. India Innovation Challenge Design Contest 2016', Anchored by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore and supported by MyGov. The contest is open for all students pursuing B.E./B.Tech,M.E./M.Tech & Ph.D from Indian engineering colleges.

Calling all student innovators, thinkers and makers of the country to join the revolution! Give your ideas a jump-start by sculpting your innovation with technical support from Texas Instruments, business mentorship & incubation from the best minds of the country – IIM Bangalore and seed funding of INR 2 Crores and product development fund of INR 1.5 crores from the Department of Science and Technology (DST).

This contest is for students from Indian engineering colleges who have a dream to create something new, aspire to make a difference and contribute to India’s success towards becoming an innovation hub.

#-Link-Snipped-# for more details.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If any CEan is going to take part in this event post here and keep us updated about your project too.
  • Mukta Madankar
    Mukta Madankar
    can working professionals be the part of this event.. if it is all about design contest .. which specific area of the industry it is targeting to.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    madankarmukta
    can working professionals be the part of this event.. if it is all about design contest .. which specific area of the industry it is targeting to.
    I think this is only for Students.
  • Dhana lakshmi
    Dhana lakshmi
    I m interested in participateing this competition. can u please tell me about the topics.and help me too regarding this topic.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dhanalakshmijaikumar
    I m interested in participateing this competition. can u please tell me about the topics.and help me too regarding this topic.
    I haven't registered for this contest but they are going to share more details with you once you sign-up with them via this link:- India Innovation Challenge 2016

If you are interested then go ahead and do sign-up and let us know how it goes and you can share your thoughts about topic they are asking and other CEans can also join you in suggestion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i wonna to desgin robot like these robot use in amzon the name of robot kiva system see the link: and see plllz i need to know the compound
Hey everyone! I'm new on this forum and this is the first discussion I've started. A little bit about me - I have a BSc and MSc in Physics and...
hello guys, Am trying to work on information security system as my project topic using the NAVY as my focus area, please who has an idea on how i could...
YU Televentures, have a brand new smartphone on offering- Yu Yureka S with a 5.2-inch FHD display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution adorned with Corning Glass 3 for protection....
Is anyone here able to help me out with some questions about the ultrasonic welding process? I am having a bit of a problem with solvent welding some polycarbonate parts...