India has given an ultimatum to Blackberry, Google and Skype are Next!

India has asked RIM to give security access failing to which may result in closing the BBM and email services off in India.
Google and Skype are facing similar threats about their handling of data in the India, with India requesting the access to monitor the communications.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I may understand the Blackberry case; but Google & Skype? Come on! I think all the companies have agreed to hand over the data of specific users requested by Government. But certainly, Government of India can't waste money in almost every conversation going on. What about the information exchanged in the form of voice?
  • crazyCSE
    crazyCSE
    The 26/11 terrorist didnt use blackberry. is govt trying to intercept the satellite phone at all?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How long a computer hard disc can last ??
Some says that by keeping very less memory space in the partitioned drives of hard disc lasts in the logical break of hard disc.... Is it true ?? And why...
hey CEans😁 Nowadays we see that being able to speak a foreign language is an advantage anywhere. so here in this thread let's learn to speak Japanese. we can start...
Hi I am a b.tech final year student (Electronics and telecom ) from Mumbai and need some industry contacts for my Final year Project! I will be highly Thankful.
In the context of electrical and electronics engineering, can someone explain the exact relationship between frequency and power?