India as a economic power?

once quoted in the Times that increasing of india as a rich nation will make the world poorer??? is it so,.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Couldn't get your question.

Do you mean, if India gets richer, the rest of the world will become poorer??

I don't think that will be the case. The total amount of wealth in the world is not fixed. So, if one nation gets richer, it doesn't necessarily mean that the extra money must have come from some other country and so, that country would've to become poorer.

Wealth or more precisely, value can be created. And if more value is created, more wealth is generated. And the country automatically becomes rich. So, other nations need not get poorer on account of India getting rich.

Anyhow, at the end of the day, I don't see any way for India to get rich any time sooner, though!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is dedicated to all those who ever become victim of hacking Guys if anyone ever played any trick with you then please share .. and if you know...
Hi,.. I am in 2nd yr mechanical engineer. I am trying to make a steering system. I dont understand how the part that connects the wheel remains stationary and deviates...
The Sputnik tool, built by Google to test the JavaScript engine performance of various popular web browsers has some interesting results. See: Sputnik Opera & Safari beat Google's own Chrome...
I can't understand the lax security that let news of this weapon leak to the press: Ananova - New chilli grenade packs a punch
can u post me some mini projects ideas with circuit diagram to do 4 me