InCyte 2012 at AMITY University, Noida on Jan 11, 2012

InCyte 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by AMITY University, Noida.

InCyte '12 bring to you grandeur of biotechnology, abstruse innovations and an immaculate consortium of knowledge. Its a platform on the zenith for the celebration of scientific intellect and opportunities for upcoming bio technologists in India.

Events of the fest includes:

Judgement Day
Debate.
"Only one thing is certain, that is- nothing is certain." If this statement is true, it is also false.

Aurora
Poster Presentation
"Words are mere spectators when colors start playing."

All Rights Reserved
Paper Presentation
"It is a popular delusion that the scientific enquirer is under obligation not to go beyond generalization of observed facts."

Bioquizitive
"Where instinct fails, intellect must venture."

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iWeekend is a Innovation cum Technical fest organized by Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre, Jaipur. Details: iWeekend I am the change, I am the innovator. JECRC, with its new...
TechGenie 2012 is a Technical fest organized by Priyadarshini Institute of Technology and Science, Tenali. Events include: Tech Presentation- Topics: Computer Science and Information Technology Data Mining and Data Warehousing...
An interesting point popped up here: #7 Almost everyone has a social media profile these days and the most popular choices for social networks seem to be Facebook & Twitter....
To all the Graduates of the Andhra Pradesh, Group 1 Notification is Out! Check here -> https://apspsc.gov.in/ Here is the detailed advertisement..
hey guys..i just wanted to know how these internet browsers work..and can we develop our own browser...also i would like to know what all languages it uses?????