Increase the power of hammer attack (Robot for Robowars)

dear friends i really want to know how we can increase a power of hammer attack and lso sugeest me a good dc motor which may be used in cutting and also help me with the kind of cutter

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What is the Hp rating you are expecting

Size of the bot is still unknown we can't suggest it without Knowing it

Power rating of the DC motor
  • sushan92d
    sushan92d
    jeffrey samuel

10 hp
  • sushan92d
    sushan92d
    jeffrey samuel

size of bot may be 750*750*1000mm and power rating of dc motor is 1000watss
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    No may bes here pls

to increase the power of the hammer attack assuming that it is driven by a belt from a motor we can do it easily by using Gears

The faster the hammer strike the momentum it gains and thus more power op is delivered at strike on the target
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    As posted earlier for applications where high torque(or force) is required ,the thumb rule is to use DC series motor.

#-Link-Snipped-# ,has given one nice idea for hammering.
    How about using concept of inertia.Rotating load at high speed and hitting at target.
    Have you used mechanism like crane arms because its a powerful weapon (to turn opponent upside down).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda is becoming an all round transport company. Walking is transportation too, right? Honda is coming in with robotic stride assist devices to help people with walking problems:
Micro power consuming devices like body worn health monitors and watches may soon be powered by thermoelectric wrist bands. https://www.mnn.com/green-tech/gadgets-electronics/stories/power-a-device-using-only-your-body-heat
Hello everyone I have to make an MP3 player on FPGA but I am a little bit lost. I mean I know that I have to read about things before...
Felix Baumgartner is one real daredevil who's going to jump from the record-breaking height of 120000 ft. During his freefall, he'll attain supersonic speeds. You can catch the event live...
Hi friends i had installed idm in my laptop but it was only for 30 days trial period now i need help to get the crack of it can any...