From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Kaustubh Katdare • 22 Feb, 2011
BSNL 3G is cheapest but not the best 3G service in India. The download speed vary a lot and there are issues with connectivity. We posted a detailed review of BSNL 3G Speeds and Performance here: BSNL 3G Review: USB Data Modem Speed | Performance - CrazyEngineers

I guess I've a solution that works. If you're not getting good download speeds and have issues with connection (goes idle lot of times) then try inserting your 3G SIM card into your 3G capable phone and try browsing from it.

I've been getting excellent results. I look forward to your reviews on this technique and share your results.
@uthamaputiran • 06 May, 2011 .............................................thank you for your sharing i am using the BSNL 3G Connection with my Nokia N900 the downloading speed is slow,But i followed your suggestion to speed up,now it's ok...I tested my speed at here Internet-speed-test/

Related Posts

Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 16, 2015

The official price in India for the Google Nexus 9 tablet 32GB+LTE variant is out in the open. HTC and Google have silently released the tablet in India via Amazon.in...
Archives

@surendhran · Mar 10, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT This project “EL-BOW TRANSMISSION” being compact and portable equipment, which is skilful and is having practice in transmitting power at right angle without any...
Archives

@rpower · Nov 22, 2009

Hi guys What is the difference between flywheel and governor? Well, I know that flywheel is a wheel which stores and releases energy and avoid fluctutations in speed and governor...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 2, 2011

I recently had a problem of ants in my keyboard. I kept it in a safe and dry place at night.. and when I opened it the next morning.. there...
Archives

@Netradeep Dhonde · Feb 16, 2014

Google has acquired SlickLogin, a start-up company from Israel which made its debut just 5 months ago. The acquisition was confirmed after SlickLogin posted about it on its website, where...