CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 22 Feb, 2011
BSNL 3G is cheapest but not the best 3G service in India. The download speed vary a lot and there are issues with connectivity. We posted a detailed review of BSNL 3G Speeds and Performance here: BSNL 3G Review: USB Data Modem Speed | Performance - CrazyEngineers

I guess I've a solution that works. If you're not getting good download speeds and have issues with connection (goes idle lot of times) then try inserting your 3G SIM card into your 3G capable phone and try browsing from it.

I've been getting excellent results. I look forward to your reviews on this technique and share your results.
@uthamaputiran • 06 May, 2011 .............................................thank you for your sharing i am using the BSNL 3G Connection with my Nokia N900 the downloading speed is slow,But i followed your suggestion to speed up,now it's ok...I tested my speed at here Internet-speed-test/

5.3k views

Related Posts

@SheldonCooper · Jan 18, 2012

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between De Morgan's theorem and Principle of Duality?
2.3k views

@yadavundertaker mohit · Oct 5, 2009

hi.... to draw a pin bush flexible coupling the given data will be dia of shaft d to be joined in mm,power P to be transmitted in kw ,no. of...
3.9k views

@Shruthi.K · Feb 27, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : ADVANCED ATM SECURITY Monitory transaction in ATM is one of the most vulnerable security threat in the banking process. Over last few years several instances...
1.6k views

@Velshankar MJ · Oct 2, 2013

Those who are preparing for GATE 2014 examination can attend this examination to check your progress. This free mock examination will be conducted by TIME institute on OCT 6 all...
3.1k views

@us1903 · Jan 15, 2009

Hello CEans, I have 2 days for my aptitude test, could not prepare since i had training classes last two weeks. Can anyone help me in framing a plan to...
7.6k views