CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 22 Feb, 2011
BSNL 3G is cheapest but not the best 3G service in India. The download speed vary a lot and there are issues with connectivity. We posted a detailed review of BSNL 3G Speeds and Performance here: BSNL 3G Review: USB Data Modem Speed | Performance - CrazyEngineers

I guess I've a solution that works. If you're not getting good download speeds and have issues with connection (goes idle lot of times) then try inserting your 3G SIM card into your 3G capable phone and try browsing from it.

I've been getting excellent results. I look forward to your reviews on this technique and share your results.
@uthamaputiran • 06 May, 2011 .............................................thank you for your sharing i am using the BSNL 3G Connection with my Nokia N900 the downloading speed is slow,But i followed your suggestion to speed up,now it's ok...I tested my speed at here Internet-speed-test/

7.5k views

Related Posts

@jijo jacob · Oct 12, 2015

M.tech project topics related to structural engineering
7.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 2, 2015

A lot of students are sending us messages asking about companies that accept applications if the students have less than 60% aggregate in final year or all four years of...
235.8k views

@Aashish Joshi · Feb 3, 2009

Hi, I am involved in a project for which I have to use shape memory alloys. I have selected NiTinol wires. I have found a seller (Nitinol Product Index -...
8.6k views

@vvishwaskumar · Jul 3, 2009

hello.. to all crazy brilliant engineers,, can you simply diff b/t dtsi and mpfi engine tech.
9.5k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Nov 29, 2015

Founded by the ex-CEO of Pepsi-Cola and Apple, Obi Worldphone unveiled a smartphone in the markets of Asia, Africa and Middle East. In India, along with a partnership with the...
4.7k views