Increase BSNL 3G Download Speed By Changing The Data Card

BSNL 3G is cheapest but not the best 3G service in India. The download speed vary a lot and there are issues with connectivity. We posted a detailed review of BSNL 3G Speeds and Performance here: #-Link-Snipped-#

I guess I've a solution that works. If you're not getting good download speeds and have issues with connection (goes idle lot of times) then try inserting your 3G SIM card into your 3G capable phone and try browsing from it.

I've been getting excellent results. I look forward to your reviews on this technique and share your results.

Replies

• uthamaputiran
    uthamaputiran
    .............................................thank you for your sharing i am using the BSNL 3G Connection with my Nokia N900 the downloading speed is slow,But i followed your suggestion to speed up,now it's ok...I tested my speed at here #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PROBLEM There are x containers coming in to my dock yard warehouse,and they are suppose to be cleared off in some time(t). I need to obtain details of such as...
I've been hearing from multiple sources that BSNL has slashed the tariff on unlimited download plans by a huge margin. I've not been able to confirm the news through. Can...
Hello, I have start a business related to campus placement, at now i am associated with 70 + college in India. but the problem is i have no MNC company...
How is concrete made? Concrete is a mixture of paste and aggregates (sand and rock). The paste, comprising Portland cement and water, coats the surface of the fine and coarse...
Nokia took a decision to switch the primary operating system for their phones from Symbian to Windows7 and that means lot of Symbian related projects will go back to Finland....