Incorporate In India In Just 24 Hours - MCA Initiative!

Incorporating in India is going to be LOT easier and it won't take months to incorporate a company in India. MCA's new circular says that from August 2011, companies will be incorporated within 24 hours! It would be a dream come true for Indian entrepreneurs. In a circular issued last Saturday, the ministry outlined several measures including online verification and clearance of the name of the company being incorporated, online submissions of statutory forms, and issuing digital certificates of incorporation. "The simplified process ofonline incorporation of companies is likely to be implemented with effect from 11th August, 2011," the circular signed by Assistant Director Monika Gupta said. Come August and you can start your Company in 24 hours; MCA proposal to spur entrepreneurship - The Economic Times

Until now, it took about a month to register a company in India. However, with the MCA going online. However with the new initiative, it would be possible for entrepreneurs to form a company in India in a day. This step by the Government is surely going to encourage entrepreneurs to register their businesses.

We'll keep you updated about the developments.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That will be a smart move indeed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is sujith kumar studying 3rd b.tech in kluniversity vijayawada
I would like to do new,exciting things and also want to increase the friend circle.i like 2 become true freind always.....................thanks 😁😀😎
hi.....i am doing computer engineering .i would like to choose a project on IPTV plz tell mew it is good project or not . also tell the scope of this...
Nintendo has reduced the price of the 3DS glasses-free 3D games console by almost $80. Now the price of Nintendo 3DS from August 12 is $169.99. Guess what, Nintendo must...
Apple iPad users may soon use the BBC's on-demand video service, the iPlayer, in an international version. Customers who pay a monthly subscription will get access to a range of...