In UK more women are Civil(engineers) than other(areas)

Quote:
Despite years of industry hand-wringing, dozens of targeted initiatives, pressure from government and dire warnings from all and sundry on the consequences of failing to deal with it – UK industry’s shameful gender divide shows little, if any, sign of narrowing.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone i am telecom engineer with overall telecom work experience of two years please guide how can move on from telecom sector without wasting my two year telecom experience...
Hi , Am a working as a IT System engineer professional with 4 years experience and BE -ECE graduation . Willing to change career path because job work is like...
1st paid gig! Electronics Tech I need to design a USB device that takes USB or Keyboard/mouse in and gives data out USB and a wifi signal. Simple right!
Event Name: Amrita TBI PitchFest 2016 Organised by: Amrita TBI In Bengaluru, Karnataka Event Dates - Jan 9, 2016 at 8:30 AM to Jan 10, 2016 at 7:00 PM If...
Hi, I am Jenifer Raylene i am Email Migration Expert at Gladwev Software. Feel free to contact us. Thanks