in searching a bright future

hello everyone..
i am in my final year of my engineering course(electrical engineering) in india..i want to get a job in general electricals or in general motors company...so please tell me how can i get a job...tell me a clear cut manner if possible...your answer will stand a family...so anyone please help me...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread moved to Job Section.
  • TaraJava
    TaraJava
    since you are in final year the company might have started to come in your college ..It is my great suggestion to you prepare well for it give your best because getting job off campus is 100 times difficult than in on campus. Wish u a good luck brother
  • chaitu203
    chaitu203
    TaraJava
    since you are in final year the company might have started to come in your college ..It is my great suggestion to you prepare well for it give your best because getting job off campus is 100 times difficult than in on campus. Wish u a good luck brother
    i wanna say u that my college is not that much reputed one.it is an ordinary college in warangal andhra pradesh state..so at any cost i should move onto off campus one only..moreover i don't know into which colleges the company will come..
  • TaraJava
    TaraJava
    ok than you know must have heard of websites that provides the detail of incoming jobs right or google it .Be well prepare and go for it you will surely clear the aptitude the most difficult part for freshers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey this is zack from AMU, aligarh pursuing electrical engineering
Hello every one Im Rahul SR from India(Kerala) , Im 21 year old now doing Post Graduation (Master Of Computer Application) ...Im madly deeply interested in robotics,automobile embedded system developing...i...
Im a mechanical engineering student starting my second year this coming school year and im supposed to take a CAD class next semester . up until this coming semester they...
I'm an electrical engineering student, I completed diploma in Electrical and electronics.. Now studying B-Tech in EEE.. I'm very interested in practical stuff, but i lack of guidance in my...
i want to do some project from freelancer so my questions are 1.what are the accounts i need to maintain so that i can be paid for my work 2.what...