In search of new applications...

Can anybody please tell me new applications for the Electrolytic Iron Powder. Basic powder properties are as below:
Purity- >99%
Particle Shape: Irregular
Particle shape: Can be available in different mesh sizes like -325#, -400#, -500# , -600# etc
H2 loss value- 0.7 to 1.2%.

Current application areas are- Food and Pharma industry, Diamond Cutting Tools industry, M. R. Fluids etc.

Kindly suggest me new possible areas of research and possible applications. Thanks.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Electrolytic iron is the purest form of iron powder and probably the most expensive.
    It finds application in powder metallurgy processes that need this sort of purity.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG Electronics has officially launched LG Song Star karaoke system in India for those of you who knew you had it in you! The Song Star system comes preloaded with...
Intex Aqua i7 has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 21,900. The smartphone was unveiled by Bollywood star & director Farhan Akhtar. Intex Technologies is one...
Sony and Microsoft unveiled their next gen consoles at E3 2013, at that time it seemed Sony had emerged as the winner in the ultimate war of game consoles even...
In this thread, there would be latest technical and general terms and buzzwords which i think we should be familiar with......contributions from all the members are invited. So lets start...
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING COMES UNDER CIVIL ENGINEERING?OR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?