In-plant training

I am doing 2nd year BE Mech in Coimbatore. I want to know the companies offering in-plant training for mechanical engineering students in chennai.

Replies

• redbeat
    redbeat
    Almost all companies offer in plant training.

Ex: Ashok leyland, TVS group, BHEL, HYundai, ford etc etc.

In most cases you must get recommendation from someone (I can be wrong about this)
  • gohm
    gohm
    Talk with your school guidance rep for your major and also check out postings at your college info boards. If you have any specific companies in mind, contact them for details on their program. Most firms have a HR staff member that oversees the intern programs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are memory segments and segment regiter? explain role of both in a computer system? let if i am working on word file then processor perform what activties ..i mean...
In the given figure, initially switch is closed. On opening the switch the charge that will flow through the battery will be
This coming summer my 4th sem will be over...so i want myself to get involved in some kind of training...how will i come to know about training taking place ?
Today I was just surfing on internet ....So what i got is really amazing and have never heard about these before ..I would like to share it with you Webcam...
Hi guys..! Unfortunately my brother deleted notepad.exe file. So, Now in my system, am not able to open my notepad files directly. I am opening through wordpad. And I cant...