In Plant Training in Chennai

Hi All,I'm doing 3rd computer science in SIET. I would like to do In Plant Training in chennai. Can anyone suggest some good companies that offer IPT?... Thanx in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Internship & Training Section. 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Hey IPM and BSNL offers In Plant training in chennai!Both are good 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An engineering student from Mumbai who likes anonymity …i njoy chatting i m really intrested to know how things work….how they were made what was the need……making new things is...
Hey Godfather I am currently working on a project controlling industrial hazards using GSM intimation and feedback..... has someone worked on a smilar project...... thanks in advance bro.... i have...
RoboEarth is a Crazy Engineering Idea about creating a HUGE network with HUGE database for Robots. It will be place where robots can share data and learn from each other...
Before I begin with the project description I consider it pretty important that you get to know how de communication with the mobile phone is done. For this you should...
*From Spanish Filipino---------Spanish-----------Meaning Abante-----------Avante--------- Ahead, Forward Bodega-----------Bodega---------Warehouse Colegio/Kolehiyo----Colegio-------- College Diyos------------- Dios----------- God Edukasyon --------Educación--------Education Guerra/Giyera-------Guerra-----------War Hustisya ------------Justicia---------Justice Ingles ------------- Inglés----------English Kalye ------------- Calle-----------Street Luho -------------- Lujo---------- Luxury Mundo ------------- Mundo---------World...