In India you cant transfer Money through PayPal to PayPal another Account Holder

Am I truly living in the information technology age or 'edge'?

I make many payments and receive many through PayPal. But most of these are with my US and Australia Clients. I am trying to integrate an easy E-Commerce facility with the site. And now this issue has come up.

Just looked through other Payment Gateway Options! If you not blessed by a Fat Reserve money or an Investor, it is too difficult.

Any alternative?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Yeah, this was really a disappointment for me as well in back 2010 when it was first implemented. Though blame RBI for that.

There are few alternatives,

1. Moneybookers (now Skrill)
    2. Alertpay (now payza)
    3. Webmoney

Other than that, you can add your credit card to paypal & send the money to different paypal account. Its just that you cannot send the Paypal balance, but you can send money via your card.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Blame the RBI for setting up such policies. RBI objected to PayPal because then people would use it to store money online without RBI knowing about it. In fact, the moment you receive payment to your PayPal account, it's withdrawn to your bank account.

If you wish to receive money from your Indian clients; the best way is to offer cash deposit in ATM or netbanking. Else you'll have to pay some commission to payment gateway services like CCAvenue. But they're pricy; you see.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    1) AdSense in India only pays via check
    2) Indians can not transfer to Another Indian through Paypal
    3) Payment gateways: Startup cost> Running an Ecommerce Site
    4) AlertPay: No Master Card
    5) WebMoney: Needs Exchanger or WM ATM card. Now link to your Bank Account.
    6) Customers and Service Providers ( 😀 ) Like Cash transaction for Small Amount
    7) Anybody deposit money to your account in cash from outstation (115/-)
    8) You can have only 5 transactions/month in your bank. Others are chargable.
    9) Your business plan may win the best plan award by world street journals but Indian banks wont agree and lay an easy loan.
    10)Wireless Internet is 10GB->1000/- for 3.1 Mbps where as speed you get is 100Kbps.
    11) I had 9 transactions in total in last 10 years in my current account. Wondering what is the use of a current account?

Solutions to Programming Problems are easier than Indian Problems. hufffff. No wonder Indian Garages are not used for startups.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Rupam Das
    1) AdSense in India only pays via check
    2) Indians can not transfer to Another Indian through Paypal
    3) Payment gateways: Startup cost> Running an Ecommerce Site
    4) AlertPay: No Master Card
    5) WebMoney: Needs Exchanger or WM ATM card. Now link to your Bank Account.
    6) Customers and Service Providers ( 😀 ) Like Cash transaction for Small Amount
    7) Anybody deposit money to your account in cash from outstation (115/-)
    8) You can have only 5 transactions/month in your bank. Others are chargable.
    9) Your business plan may win the best plan award by world street journals but Indian banks wont agree and lay an easy loan.
    10)Wireless Internet is 10GB->1000/- for 3.1 Mbps where as speed you get is 100Kbps.
    11) I had 9 transactions in total in last 10 years in my current account. Wondering what is the use of a current account?

Solutions to Programming Problems are easier than Indian Problems. hufffff. No wonder Indian Garages are not used for startups.
    Not everything can be perfect. You've to sacrifice something. I guess getting a supported card is not a difficult job & is totally feasible. So Alertpay can be your option.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I can offer solutions to everything. Yes, it's difficult but not impossible. By the way, it's easy to incorporate in USA while sitting in India and avail all the facilities.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    [Prototype]
    Alertpay can be your option.
    You saved my day! Thanks a Lot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please shear data regarding "finite element analysis of gear"....
Write a program to take any number from the user and that can give the output of twice the number, without using "scanf"
Hello everybody! I'm doing my final year Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.I want to do a project(creating an anti phishing software).I need CE to provide me some ideas and helps!...
i got an information tat ter s an off-campus HCL placement in tagore engineering college,chennai. is it true? do rply asap
I've been offered a place with a civil engineer for work experience. I haven't taken a subject involving design/technology, an I don't have experience with design and technical drawing. But...