In Focus: US Sets To Cyber Propoganda War

The US military is developing software that would allow military personnel to use fake profiles in online chat rooms.

The idea is to use social media to spread positive messages about the United States.

While the Pentagon says it is a bid to counter violent extremist and enemy ideologies, critics call it propaganda.

Watch the report published by Aljazeera's Cath Turner here:

[video=youtube;qdU4c9ndgZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdU4c9ndgZA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Won't this strategy cause legal and moral concerns? What do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁 Hi Guys, If you remember, we had a CE gear store where the merchandise was available on sale. However it was pulled out after some time. Well, we are...
hello everyone, I am doing my masters in computer science. I want to do some research work in neural network. but after wasting my hundreds of hrs. on internet still...
Share all the Engineer Songs and Poems in this thread. If it is self-composed, awesome! 😀 If it's not, don't forger to mention the source.
Hi CEans.. My hobby is sketching and painting.. i would like to share some of my sketches in this post.Hope u like it 😀 These are some of my works.....
MyUpload.org - Fast Free Image Hosting This is cam profile. I know the base circle radius, nose circle radius, rocker arm follower radius and also the radius of small curvature...