In final year and no "Career Vision" !!!!!!!!!

hello everyone , im pursuing my engg in IT and im in final year now, having average score and nothing special to talk about .As the days passes im getting nightmares about my life after engg , and when i think of my CV im totally blank !! what to do ??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Make sure you're awesome in engineering subjects and basics. Find the kind of job you'd like to do and you should be fine. Not a serious problem at all.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Most of us have this problem....
    Prepare aptitude and your subjects well. and you are in final year so make sure you have your own major project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a pretty much aimless life , some suggestions please.
Satoru Iwata, who is the forth president of Nintendo, has admitted in an interview, 3D is slightly on the wane. Are we people, getting tired of 3D?
The idea of this project is to develop an online chess application. Abstract: Chess is an interesting an challenging game played between two people. While playing the game, the players...
hey Mr.durga, i got 295 rank in A+B+C of c-dac cat 2012, can i get c-dac pune or atleast c-dac bangalore? i want to apply for DESDHi All, Please help...
Personal interviews scare me , can get some questions and answers ??