In construction company do Mechanical Engineers have growth?

Hi friends,
Recently I placed in a construction company later I contacted one of the Sr. Mechanical Engineer who working here, He suggested me in construction company as a mechanical engineers we don't have a enough growth and later I asked Civil engineers and they replied the same. So I'm here for suggestions, If I work here can i use this experience in future in any mechanical industry's?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ford India Private Limited has launched its brand new 2014 Ford Fiesta in 3 diesel variants - 1.5D Ambiente, 1.5D Trend and 1.5D Titanium with redesigned look and additional features....
Nokia has released a pre-beta version of its new app, Z Launcher, that customizes your home screen by continuously learning your usage patterns and bringing to surface the apps that...
Taiwanese hardware major Asus had announced the ZenFone series of smartphones at the CES 2014 event earlier this year. Keeping up to its promise, the ZenFone 4, ZenFone 5 and...
i completed my Btech in Mechanical stream..with respect to placements which is best NDT training or Piping designing....and also if u know please suggest me the best training instituition for...
Hi there Suppose a person is having a bank account as a minor, under a guardian, now suppose the person turns more than 18, but he want to close his...