improvisation of biological field by implementing mechanical engineering

my self. i used to think innovative and love science and biology i am a gye one who like to improvise the biological life in earth by application of physical science.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    eugene canute
    my self. i used to think innovative and love science and biology i am a gye one who like to improvise the biological life in earth by application of physical science.
    Good to have you with us, eugene 😀 . I sure expect innovation from a mechanical engineer interested in Biology.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CE I'm Arjun Reddy studying my civil engineering course in new horizon college of engineering, its very happy life i enjoy my studies with my friends, my hobby is...
I have cleared gate in 2011. The Gate score is valid for two years. Now, while I'm applying for PGCET in 2012, which is the qualifying marks that they are...
I am Final year student of mechanical engineerinng . Can you help me on some of the projects topics list which would be innovative n adjusted in budget . Kindly...
Sir can u help me what are components required its working and consrtuction of air bike.
i am doing my b.tech mechatronics in india.i need to clear my path of confusions 😔(..i am looking farword to the top universities to do my MS program.i am ready...