Improving the quality of discussions

CEans,

After looking at the recent posts on CE Forums, I'm bit disappointed. Especially our Computer Science & IT Engineering section needs some serious quality upgrade. What I see is mostly the computer troubleshooting queries posted.

CE Forum does not intend to be another troubleshooting forum. We want to have quality discussions on topics related to computer science engineering. I'd ideally love to see our CEans brainstorming on complex problems in computer science engineering. Why can't we have discussions / code sharing on topics like web browser improvements, computer architecture, OS improvements, search algorithms et al.

The regular members have a responsibility to keep the quality of discussions high. That's how all our members will benefit.

What do you think? Suggest solutions.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    I have observed that sometimes,you are right in saying that anyhow it will be better if more computer guys step in,they are the one who can post consistently!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posting consistently is not what we want. We want quality discussions to come up. It applies to all engineering disciplines we have on CE.

Our Chemical Engineering section is dormant for a long time now 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wordpress has released the latest version of its blog system, Wordpress 2.7. I've installed it on my blog and I believe its cool. Those who want the download link, head...
Hi Crazy Engineers, I would like to share a forum that fills the battle hunger of graduates and post graduates. "https://applesarena.proboards.com/" It gives information about Technical Fests, Cultural Fests, International...
Hi Crazy Engineers, I would like to share a forum that fills the battle hunger of graduates and post graduates. "" It gives information about Technical Fests, Cultural Fests, International...
sir, i want some seminar topics in electrical based sir so please send some topics sir
Besides IP phone, which device do I need to buy to set up the system? Our company has 3 branch offices. I hope our system can support 100-200 users. And...