Improve Your Presentation Style Awesome - Like Steve Jobs

Those who've been in the corporate world for some time, know how boring it is to attend meetings and conferences that have a presenter with a PPT. Most of the people totally suck at presenting and the whole information sharing affair turns out to be entirely boring chapter.

So if you are going to deliver a presentation, why not copy Steve Jobs 😉 . Of course you won't announce the new iPad ( 😨 ), but there's a lot to learn from Steve's style of presenting to audience. Check it out and post your thoughts -

Which ones are you picking up right away and which one are you keeping aside?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

project for final year B.E
Dear All, I want to have a heat exchange between Hot Water and Liquified Petrolium Gas (LPG: 60% propane and 40% butane) to vaporize LPG which is liquid state before...
i am in 3 rd year of computer engineering in mumbai. pls. guide me what is best for further studies
Now consider this situation: A couple of pulleys have been coupled together by a belt. Now what would be the practical procedure to determine the tensions in the belt, (the...
Name:Mangesh *Engineering Trade:IT Location:Amravati *Occupation: Student Work Experience: Fresher *Hobbies & Interests: Surfing, Downloading, Listning Music etc *Aim in life: Establish my own Software Business. *I joined CrazyEngineers because: Getting...