improve posting

guys our posting problem is increasing should have to do something.like making it compulsory to read rules first before they post their introduction.any other suggestion.
here is another having a message to read rules displayed till they reach 5 message or so.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    lol, sorry, that was my alter-ego ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm not too sure when that message disappears though.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    lets change the format..we will display in an order by giving points system
    1)lecture 1
    2)lecture2

we will give single link to each lecture and we will close the posting rights for this lecture topic.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hmm.. perhaps, my friend. That would indeed be easier and faster to access ๐Ÿ˜€

Besides that, I was thinking of highlighting that original message, by making it bold, red, flashing, whatever. A pop up message is another option, though it may annoy people more *grin* that is, if they dont have a pop up blocker.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about sending a PM with a link to the quick start guide to every new member?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, good idea, but would they notice a new PM?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, I would like to host my site, I have seen many hosting review sites.....I have noticed that thehost-review giving in depth knowledge on hosting companies and hence it...
CEans! We have grown up while studying the big world books or Britannica encyclopaedias. Later we also purchased the Encarta. But had we ever imagined that the world will be...
๐Ÿ˜• Hi to all engineers,i m puja studing in 4rth sem and i want to participate in a national level paper presentation on the topic volts n chips....but my problem...
๐Ÿ˜Happy Birthday Friendster7๐Ÿ˜ May your dreams come true and you make the world a better place to live ! Keep Rocking! Party / Birthday Bumps Due ! ๐Ÿ˜ โ€‹
Hi,i am a CEan now.