< Post Removed & Thread Locked>

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Mods/Admin:

IS it required to keep the above post ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dude, are you serious? Donate just $5000 to CrazyEngineers. We'll be able to help lot many students and reach a larger audience around the globe! 😀

PS: How are you going to verify the needy folks?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I think it may be fishing. Guys be careful before providing any information
  • ChaQanZ
    ChaQanZ
    The_Big_K
    Dude, are you serious? Donate just $5000 to CrazyEngineers. We'll be able to help lot many students and reach a larger audience around the globe! 😀

PS: How are you going to verify the needy folks?
    i said before just for students not forum
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How can we be sure that the post is not spam? How are you going to verify the 'needy' students just through their email addresses?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

automation make the world simple😁dare to be different
what do u think which is best field............ *NETWORKING CISCO,MCSE,RHCE,SOLARIES.....ETC. *PROGRAMMING *DATABASE MANAGEMENT *HARDWARE *WEB-DEVLOPEMENT JUST GIVE RANKING.....POST YOUR OPENION AND WHY AND IF U HAVE ANY NEW IDEA JUST...
What do u think about certifications like... Ccna,mcse,scjp.scjd,rhce,rhcss....etc if anyone learn java or ccna or other ..... Is their need that he have to do related certification..... Is their any...
hi....friends... I m shashank...i m persuing IT engineering.. i m intrested in new tech.. I wanna learn more..... their is many confusions which i wanna solve out just help me...
Anyone know about rear mirror assembly and locking system plz tell me...