Important Digital Electronics Topics

can u plz suggest me some important topics about digital electronics..??????????/

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How do we tell which topic is more important than others? Every topic has its own importance and we can't really differentiate between them.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    for what????????????????/

with out this idea we are left inside a forest with a match stick.........

😲😲

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using Dell inspiron series with 512 mb ATI Radeon card. It's been around 2.75 year without a single problem at all, but Recently my laptop busted and I...
I am Nizam Uddin. I am from Bangladesh. I am studying EEE at Stamford University Bangladesh. I want to say hello to all of you.
Lenovo's latest offering in the Chinese market is its Dual-SIM A660 Mid-Range Android powered smartphone, and is the company's first water-proof and IP67 certified handset. ​ It features a 4"...
Currently I am studying 'Op-amps and linear integrated circuits'. I read about voltage-series feedback amplifier, voltage-shunt feedback amplifier, current-series feedback amplifier, current-shunt feedback amplifier, voltage follower, voltage emitter. I want...
A 17 yr old girl from US has come up with the idea of performing emergency heart tests via mobile phone. Read here --> https://www.nbcnews.com/technology/futureoftech/17-year-old-girl-invents-heart-exam-cellphones-990117#